Golf for You

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Better Golf Swing Tips - Addressing the Ball

I love golf - there's no other way to put it! I love everything about it. But I wasn't very good at it, so I knew I needed to find a resource that would offer better golf swing tips than all the rest. Fortunately, I found The Golf Swing Book. It has been an excellent guide to the basics of hitting the ball straight and true. And it covers a lot of advanced tips too!

One of my challenges was addressing the ball. I was always too hesitant or too sloppy. As a result, the ball would go everywhere! What I learned is that I wasn't looking at my entire body when I was getting into address position. I always knew that feet placement was important, but totally forgot about the rest of my body.

And what about your feet! I learned from the book that if the width of my stance was not correct, I was off balance. Not that I was falling over, or anything! But it was affecting my golf.

A lot of golf pros tell you that when you're standing there getting ready to hit, you should have the feeling that you're sitting on a bar stool. However, The book explained that you should feel as though you're leaning back on a stool. Sitting will cause the club to swing too level to the ground, causing you to hit the ground right behind the ball.

And there's a lot more tips where this came from! Check out The Golf Swing Book and you'll find better golf swing tips!

Sometimes if it wasn't for golf, I would probably go crazy! I love the game and everything about it. But I was always trying to find better golf swing tips. To learn more, go check out The Golf Swing Book!

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Making Money Today

Great Golf Tips